This little site shall serve as my freelancer webpage in order to giving some basic info on my professional self to the world (more specifically: customers). Other than that, i dont know yet how this site will develop in the future and what i will put on it.
So, who am I? Well, the page’s title gives the name away. In addition:
- i live with my family in the town Hämelerwald near Hannover, Germany
- i’m programming since I was 11 years old on my C16 (dont’t laugh) and in Java since 1998 (ok that was at university – but still)
- Despite being German i prefer writing in English – so much simpler! Hence this site is in EN as
- i expect that those who are professionally interested are capable of reading this
- it saves me the trouble of providing all of this in two languages
- speaking of making things simple:
i love to abbreviate and write, in small letters (+1 for EN over DE). So bare this in mind when reading this site. It’s not due to to incompetence (mostly).